MARATHON KIDS UK IN PARKS_
School stops. Exercise doesn’t.
Marathon Kids UK in parks is a free programme that runs in parks all over the UK on weekends and in the school holidays, allowing children to maintain regular exercise even when school’s out.
Marathon Kids UK in parks is led by Christopher Mc Shane, a former primary school teacher and personal trainer.
Cheered on by parents, friends and volunteers, the children complete laps of a 250m course, earning wrist bands as they go. At the end of the session, the distance they’ve racked up is added to their personal account on the Marathon Kids UK app.
Each Marathon Kids UK event has a Race Director who works with Christopher to ensure volunteers are given the training required in order to make the events safe, fun and exciting for the children who attend.
OUR FIVE USP’s
- Fully inclusive of all ages and abilities (Toddlers – Early Teens)
- Community funded & lead by community heroes (volunteers)
- Tracking progress & earning rewards
- Every Saturday come rain or shine
- Develops physical, mental and social well-being
VOLUNTEER – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW!
PARENTS – FIND A PARKS EVENT NEAR YOU BELOW!
FIND MY NEAREST MARATHON KIDS PARKS EVENT_