BE A PART OF IT_
VOLUNTEER RACE DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION – MARATHON KIDS UK PARK EVENTS
As the Race Director of a Marathon Kids UK event, you will be the driving force behind your event, working directly with the team at head office to increase participation and physical activity levels of children ranging in various ages and abilities.
No prior experience is required, all training, including a free DBS check, first aid training, and safeguarding certification, will be provided.
This position would be best suited to those who have a passion for working with young people, are active in their community, and have the ability to inspire others.
- Lead and inspire weekly community events
- Motivate and up skill a team of volunteers
- Recruit volunteers
- Advertise weekly events to the community
- Report to head office
- Be involved in both community and Race Director WhatsApp group
- Continually update community Facebook group page
- Complete DBS check, first aid training and safeguarding certification
- Complete charity & event specific training
- Fundraise within community to provide rewards for participants
- Uphold the aims and values of Marathon Kids UK and always adhere to their codes of conduct
Simply complete our registration form and we get back to you. Let’s get the journey started.